Staying home inevitably leads to family movie nights.
Prepare your TV set, we take care of the rest! We have concocted a selection of films for you to find on Netflix , to have a good time all together.
Good humor and laughter guaranteed!
- Jumanji: when the game becomes reality
- Mathilda: a film that we never tire of seeing every time
- Mowgli, The legend of the jungle: Find Mowgli, Baloo and Bagheera in this film that you will love as much as the animated version
- Mary Poppins Returns : The continuation of the intrigues of our iconic nanny in music
- The Greatest Showman: as legendary as it is spectacular
- Hugo: a beautiful tribute to cinema with this classic full of emotion that illustrates the quest for a dream
- Relive the Harry Potter saga ! Yes, yes it is allow!
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: because we would all like to taste Willy Wonka’s chocolate
- Casper: Who said all ghosts were scary?
- Avengers: Iron Man or Thor, who is your favorite hero?
- The Adventures of Tinton: or the adaptation of our favorite comic strip
- Journey to the Center of the Earth 2, The Mysterious Island : For a Breathtaking Family Expedition
Animated films that bring young and old together
- Madagascar: laughter at the rendezvous, what more could you ask for!
- Shrek : follow the hilarious adventures of the coolest ogre
- Incredible: become a family of superheroes for an evening
- Klaus : Could this be the true story of Santa Claus?
- Hotel Transylvania: Monstrously Endearing Characters Await
- Kung Fu Panda: Pandas are said to be the biggest martial arts fans
- Dragons (How to train a Dragon): Discover the touching friendship of a young Viking and a dragon
So, which film will you be seduced by first?