Almost every relationship has a special day, Boyfriend is one of them. Every year on October 3, National Boyfriend Day is celebrated in the US, Canada and Australia. The day is of great importance to loving birds. On this day, boyfriend girlfriend does several things to make it special like: express their importance in each other’s lives, have dinner, watch movies, etc.
Let’s tell you a bit more about National Boyfriend Day like when is National Boyfriend Day in USA, Canada and Australia? History, meaning and everything you need to know.
When is National Boyfriend Day in the US, Canada and Australia?
Since the start of National Friend’s Day, the day has been celebrated on October 3. So just like other years, National Friend’s Day will be celebrated on October 3 this year as well.
History and meaning
There is no official information about who started this day and where the day was first celebrated? According to some sources, the day was first introduced on Social Media in 2014. In 2016, about 46 thousand people tweeted using the hashtag #nationalboyfriendday. The reason behind celebrating this day would be that, some thought, National Girlfriend Day is celebrated for the girlfriends, so it should be the same for guys.
If you want, you can take your boyfriend out to dinner on this day or a surprise party can be organized for him as well. You can also make this day special for him by giving him a nice gift.
Top 5 Love Quotes For Boyfriend You Can Share
- Your love shines in my heart like the sun that shines on the earth. Happy National Friends Day!
- Every day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Happy National Friends Day!
- Maybe we were friends first and lovers second. But maybe this is what lovers are. Happy National Friends Day!
- I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you are afraid to share with anyone because I love you so much. Happy National Friends Day!
- So many people will do it. But once you’ve been in love, you can’t live with “will do” . Happy National Friends Day!